Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hi blog friends!

Forgive me for being brief - I need to wake up in about four hours to get on a plane and begin this adventure! Here's what you need to know:
- this is my brand new blog
- I'm going to Cameroon to join the Peace Corps, and will write about those experiences here!
- I'm working as a Youth Development coordinator, but I don't really know the specifics of what I'll be doing and I don't yet know where in the country I'll be going, or whether I'll be the only volunteer, or whether I'll have running water and Internet or just malaria
- My address will be:
Antonia Lloyd-Davies, PCT
Corps de la Paix
BP 215
Yaoundé
Cameroon

I encourage letter writing and will respond as soon as I can! And packages are always welcome!

Future entries will be full of insight, detail, and wit, but I spent all day packing and now it's time to pack it in. Wish me Bon voyage!

3 comments: